Venting!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ViewsAskew

Re: Venting!

Post by ViewsAskew »

Betty/WV wrote:Efall.....Just had a brilliant idea....By the way, there have been times when I have the same complaints you do...so my idea is this (it could never happen but) all people with WED/RLS. Should be put in the same location, hospital, town,nursing home etc...We understand each other, no one else does. Including my husband, while I am up walking the floor moaning, crying etc. he is sleeping like a baby....So he can't understand why I am a zombie the next day...also, I am about 60 lbs heavier than before Mirapex....Now I am faced with trying to get off the stupid drug...on top of heart problems, arthritis,fibro and a host of other ailments...take care , just one more RLSer....

Wouldn't that be a hoot, being all together. We'd definitely understand!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

EeFall

Post by EeFall »

Betty/WV wrote:Efall.....Just had a brilliant idea....By the way, there have been times when I have the same complaints you do...so my idea is this (it could never happen but) all people with WED/RLS. Should be put in the same location, hospital, town,nursing home etc...We understand each other, no one else does. Including my husband, while I am up walking the floor moaning, crying etc. he is sleeping like a baby....So he can't understand why I am a zombie the next day...also, I am about 60 lbs heavier than before Mirapex....Now I am faced with trying to get off the stupid drug...on top of heart problems, arthritis,fibro and a host of other ailments...take care , just one more RLSer....

I just saw this post! Can you imagine both of us (or both of anyone with severe WED) pacing in the same house together. It would not be a good thing I imagine :lol:

A lot has changed good for me lately. Suboxone has made it so I can get a good nights sleep. Getting on the Paleo diet (and quitting pramipexole, Lyrica, and methadone) have allowed me to lose 45 pounds and decreased my neck size by a couple of inches. That apparently has improved my sleep apnea to the point that I am not using the machine and getting up to 8 hours sleep a night. It is still not easy having to take Suboxone to get any sleep as it is a narcotic and it changes my moods and personality easily. Pressure and stress don't do well for me, but I am living a halfway normal life, I am thankful for that.

It would be fun to have a WED party but how would any of us get there? :lol: I guess we will have to have a virtual party on here.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Eefall - it's wonderful to read your positive post.
Halfway normal - that's a lot :)
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation