Rls and weather

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Reverb

Rls and weather

Post by Reverb »

Does anyone notice that their symptoms are worse during different seasons of the year?

rthom

Re: Rls and weather

Post by rthom »

seems to me i remember folks saying their symptoms are worse in the summer, you?

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Never seemed to make a difference to me, but many people notice. You know how some people like heat for their symptoms, some like cold? I think the seasons are similar. Some say summer is worse, some winter, some humidity.

Maybe it's related to being uncomfortable in general? Or maybe it's that you do something different in a season - like eat different food or do different activities that make it better or worse.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

rthom

Post by rthom »

I had assumed maybe people are more mobile in the summer as a possible reason. I also don't seem to have a specific time--more like whatever time is more stressed-busy.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Seasons or temperature don't seem to make any difference to me.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation