Weird new symptom???

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
squirmy

Weird new symptom???

Post by squirmy »

o.k., I hope this was a one time deal, but last night, when trying to get to sleep, I had RLS sensations in my face?! And, when I closed my eyes they would roll up in my head and it was involuntary, but I was completely conscience of it. It reminded me of the discomfort I have in legs and arms. Have any of you heard of such a thing? Not sure if it is related to RLS, or just a freak one-time deal. Thanks, Tina
RLS, SLE (Lupus) and Asthma

fadgey

Post by fadgey »

one of my sisters had it in her head,as well as her legs

becat

Hiya

Post by becat »

Hi ya Tina,
Nope, can't say that I've heard about the eye thing before. I'm no great medical whiz though.......
I do get RLS in my face and my head, most of the time it is in the form of itching. Somedays it's the tip of my nose, the left ear, or the top and back of my scalp. The scalp itch is truely a horror.
I hate this part of my RLS, the legs and arms are somewhat normal to me, but the itching.......uuuufffaaaaa forget it.
Hope all is otherwise going good for ya.
Hugs to ya.

Claes

Eyes

Post by Claes »

Yes, I have had exactly that... when I close my eyes in bed at least it sometimes feels like my eyes roll up really hard. Have only had it a couple of times but I sure recognize it, and I have tingling in my head at times as well.

/Claes

fadgey

Re: Eyes

Post by fadgey »

Claes wrote:Yes, I have had exactly that... when I close my eyes in bed at least it sometimes feels like my eyes roll up really hard. Have only had it a couple of times but I sure recognize it, and I have tingling in my head at times as well.

/Claes
I was wondering if this has anything to do with thyroide ??that can cause a sort of rolling sensation in the eyes....just a thought