Thought I would let you know

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jrowley

Thought I would let you know

Post by jrowley »

Hi all I haven't been here in a while but I have been busy with Doctors :? go figure. Well went to the rheumotoligist on tues and she wants me to have a vasular test done. She took a ton of blood I thought they would never get done on that :roll: But luckily the vas test will be the same day as my first app with the neuro and I will also be getting a emg done :mrgreen: I am so tired of being sleeping and in so much pain that I am actually looking forward to my apps. Hopefully they will find whats wrong besides my rls. I quit taking the mirapex about a week ago as it just made things worse for me so I figured I would wait until I get my test done. The rheumy is real concerned with my legs going numb and hurting so much and she was also concerned with the way they are so cold along with my hands so thank god I finally am moving in the right direction with the doctors. Drives me nuts that it takes so long for them to get on the right track.
Jan :roll: Can't wait to sleep!

becat

Hi

Post by becat »

Hi Jan,
Nice to see your name again. Wonderful to have an update about how things are going. You have been busy.
It sounds a bit sideways for you, but at least it's not backwards.
I'm so glad to hear that your feeling like there is at least a direction that is positive. That can mean tons. It can feel like forever while the docs get enough information to figure things out. Better they have the right information though. Makes it tough on you.
I'm sorry to hear that the Mirapex was causing problems. I have been there myself. I have pain as well, finally went with pain medication. It was helpful to say the least.
Nope there is no replacement for just good ol' fashion sleep. I think I miss be able to just fall asleep and staying that way normally. Hmmm Maybe someday.
My thoughts are with you and please let us know what those test turn up.