A big thank-you - join us!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ViewsAskew

A big thank-you - join us!

Post by ViewsAskew »

Some of you may know of Dr Allen - he's the one who recently discovered the glutamate connection. He's been a tireless researcher for RLS/WED for many years. He was going to retire, but kept working to follow-through on the glutamate work - that is dedication.

We wanted to say thank you. So, we started a card. Polar Bear to rthom to badnights to me to debbluebird.

It's not to late to participate and add your thanks. Please let us know. It would mean a lot to me, I think, if I received a card from many people whose lives I impacted in the way he has - I think he'll feel the same. So, please, join us. It's not too late.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Re: A big thank-you - join us!

Post by Polar Bear »

Come on folks - 3 cheers for Dr Allen.
It only takes a signature and the cost of a stamp ...
It's the information provided from research from the likes of Dr Allen that will go to help our WED/RlS sufferers and those of younger and future generations.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

Chipmunk

Post by Chipmunk »

To whom should we PM the addresses?
Tracy

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the WED/RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

rthom

Post by rthom »

The ext on the list
Last edited by rthom on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I have it now - so please send to me.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.