Good Question?

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Penguinrocks

Good Question?

Post by Penguinrocks »

Wouldn't be a great idea if all these doctors would check out this forum and see what we are all saying and get us at least comfortable if not better?

Just a thought
Loves
Penguin
Beware the Penguin

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Penguin, I wrote a letter that could be sent to doctors and posted it on here a few months ago. I invited them to come and visit. I printed off 20 or so copies to send to the doctors that are in my area. So far, not response. But if we all did that, it might make a difference. Maybe someone would come!

http://beta.restlesslegs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=650

Oops, that was a bad link. Try it now. Please feel free to take this text and put it in a letter and mail if off.

Ann
Last edited by ViewsAskew on Mon May 02, 2005 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

squirmy

Post by squirmy »

that would be a very good idea, if they are interested enough. I think the Q of L statements are a great thing, because I think the interested ones will receive them and read them and hopefully motivate them to find more relief for their patients. Tina
RLS, SLE (Lupus) and Asthma

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

When I told Doc about all of you, he seemed very interested to know about what you all have been through. He's only one man tho. I also told my new neuro about all of you and this site. She nodded as if she knew about it, but I've yet to see any kind of doc sign in and say, Hey I'm here, i know i'll listen i'll do what i can.

I would like to invite any medical professionals just to come and take a look at what's being said here. I really do not care if you take any questions from us because that would be too over whelming for anyone.

Like it has been said, "IF you build it, they will come" This site has been built, please come.
Loves
Penguin
Beware the Penguin