Hi Everyone

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
misty

Hi Everyone

Post by misty »

I am new here, so please be patient with me. I have RLS and need to speak to my doctor next time I go. I am taking medicine for it but sometime it does not help at all. Some days I have no problems and some days it is on and off all day. I have had 1 night where I did not sleep because it kept me awake. I really need to talk to the doctor and see if maybe there is something else I can take. I would like to hear from any one with this miserable thing.
Thanks
Misty

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Misty, can you tell us what meds you are taking and when? There are other ways to handle RLS without meds, just check out some of the other threads listed here. Personally, I haven't found anything that helps except walking the floor and a person can't do that all night. Definately check with your doctor but before you do, go well armed with all the info you can find. This is an excellant site even without the discussion board. But you will find lots of good information from the people here as well as support. Lots of luck and keep us posted on your journey.