Setting up a Wiki?

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Frunobulax

Setting up a Wiki?

Post by Frunobulax »

Hi,

I wonder if it would be a good addition to the forum if we hade a RLS wiki somewhere.
A forum works very well for some purposes, especially discussing specific questions. However, a Wiki is better suited to assemble information and keep it updated (like the "Compilation of what's worked" in the physical treatments section). A Wiki is also good to maintain a FAQ, lists of things/places etc.

Regards, F.

ViewsAskew

Re: Setting up a Wiki?

Post by ViewsAskew »

It certainly does. I'll pass the info onto the Foundation.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Re: Setting up a Wiki?

Post by badnights »

Has anything happened on this front? I think it's a great idea. I find that there is a lot of great information on this board that gets buried over time, or is just hard to find. The wiki format is perfect for information on augmentation and medication and the stuff we keep referring back to over and over again.

Are there other details about setting up a Wiki that could be passed along to the Foundation, like how to do it, like a volunteer to set it up? Maybe it could be hosted elsewhere like the chat room, so that it can get up and going faster?
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.