Guest Blog Post?

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ViewsAskew

Guest Blog Post?

Post by ViewsAskew »

Is anyone interested in making a guest blog post on the Foundation's site? It could be a personal story, struggles with the condition, overcoming the obstacles of living with WED/RLS or how the discussion board and/or social media has been a support system for you.

Let me know if you are.

Thanks!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Yankiwi

Re: Guest Blog Post?

Post by Yankiwi »

I'd like to tell my story, it's pretty long but I'd like to get it off my chest.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi - welcome to the board! I will contact the Foundation and let them know you are interested.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi - I spoke with the Foundation staff. This is an ongoing request - no end date! Good news for you.

So, anytime anyone - including anyone to read this in the future - wants to do this, please contact the Foundation at info@willis-ekbom.org.

Managing Your RLS

Yankiwi

Post by Yankiwi »

I sent an email to info at willis-ekbom.org (I clicked on the link) on December 17 saying I had written my story and also drawn a cartoon and haven't heard back. Maybe they are still on Christmas holidays. It took me ages to write but finally got it done.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Yankiwi wrote:I sent an email to info at willis-ekbom.org (I clicked on the link) on December 17 saying I had written my story and also drawn a cartoon and haven't heard back. Maybe they are still on Christmas holidays. It took me ages to write but finally got it done.

The notified us that they received it. Not sure why they didn't contact you. Maybe they didn't think they needed to - but I can see why you'd want verification!

Managing Your RLS

Yankiwi

Post by Yankiwi »

I just made an enquiry, I didn't send the material so if they want it they will have to contact me. Thanks for following it up.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Yankiwi wrote:I just made an enquiry, I didn't send the material so if they want it they will have to contact me. Thanks for following it up.

I'll send them an email.

Managing Your RLS