I'm so tired today

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
h0rsehead

I'm so tired today

Post by h0rsehead »

I am having constuction work done on my home and they are knocking down the old plaster walls to put up new dry wall. well this is making my asthma act up and It seems when I take the meds my RLS is much worse. I am so tired today I can hardly function,and I still have to chase around my two year old. Does anyone else have asthma and does it make your symptoms worse?

becat

HI ya

Post by becat »

HI Horsehead,
I'm not sure about the asthma itself, although my unmedical opinion is lack of good supply of oxygen couldn't help.
I can tell you that maybe the medications you might be needing or taking to help with this CAN effect RLS.
The link below is to the Southern California Group website.
http://www.rlshelp.org

When you get to that link, find the medical alert card. It's great to have for yourself, but it is wonderful to have for another reason.
It teaches you the medications that may cause your RLS to act worse.

I'm hoping the construction leaves you with something new and wonderful. I know it's a pain, not just the asthma and RLS.
Hope you feel better soon.

h0rsehead

Post by h0rsehead »

Thanks I feel better today but I'm still having some trouble with asthma. Its kind of a bummer that my asthma is acting up again I didn't have any symtoms for almost a year.