Special mattress

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ViewsAskew

Special mattress

Post by ViewsAskew »

Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Joanie60

Re: Special mattress

Post by Joanie60 »

I can't believe RLS/WED was named specifically!! I use a hot water bottle frequently while watching TV or reading at night. Wonder if heated mattress pad would have same effect??

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

It's not that expensive all things considered. For people who find heat works, it seems worth it to try!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Rustsmith

Post by Rustsmith »

This looks very interesting. My wife even is interested in using it for her MS. The fact that it will be available in a variety of sizes is great since that would allow us to have different sleep/wake schedules.
Steve

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext