crappy night

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Polar Bear

Re: crappy night

Post by Polar Bear »

Rustsmith - that is so scary, losing an hour.
Though I have, in the morning, found myself wondering.... was I up twice, or was it three times?

Regarding the zopiclone, I use it also. Used it before, during and following the amitryptiline.
You both feel it could be part of the 'losing time'.... i.e Steve's breakfast, and Beth's pouring water without intent.
I do feel there must be a little loss of awareness and that we 'come to' mid action, so to speak.

However for me, the grasping for something in mid-air seemed to only occur (or I only noticed/got concerned) whilst using the amitryptiline.
Naive me didn't even connect it to medication at all, thought it was over tiredness, and stopped the amitry... because of fogginess.
And yes, the occurrences were during the night.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

badnights

Re: crappy night

Post by badnights »

I am oddly enough not terribly bothered by gaps in my memory. I am sort of equanimical about it, I guess. I never have evidence that I do anything untoward, so I figure I'm acting in character and don't need to remember it, as long as I can be sure I'll not be embarrassed by it.

I've never left the house or anything like that, though. If I did, it might be a different story.

Also, once I DID do something untoward, but I had had a few drinks too - I shouldn't have taken my meds, but it was automatic. The result was scary, maybe scary like Steve after his breakfast, and I have not had that much to drink again (it wasn't even that much).
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.