Today is a good day because

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.

Post by Guest »

I am on vacation!!!!! I came here for work...thank goodness it's over! Now I am off to see Williamsburg - last night it was so nice to stroll along the boardwalk in Virginia Beach, stick my toes in the ocean, and take a nap.

Ahhhhh, relaxation.

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Finally a three day fog/fatigue cycle, mind is some clearer... spirit soars! Today is a good day. Please continue to enjoy that vacation, and keep sending that good energy!

**************Positive Thoughts to all***************

Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

What a wonderful dinner. . .my best friend was coming over and I created a menu of things I knew she would like. Alas, she fell and hurt her knee. It is not bad, but she decided not to come.

I wish she had been here, but DH and I enjoyed it anyway. Grilled salmon with a ginger/soy/citrus marinade and sauce, wild rice with almonds, veggies and mushrooms, and a wonderful salad with carmelized almonds, blueberries, spring onions and assorted lettuce. All served with a nice white wine.

Mmmm. Now I just need someone to make me dessert :lol: Oh, and do the dishes :shock:
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Although the RLS and fibro are acting up big time plus a migraine, I talked to my pregnant daughter today and she is feeling great. Such fun having a grandbaby to plan for! We are going back to Arkansas in two weeks to see her and hubby. We get to paint the baby's room and set some things up. How I love this little baby that hasn't even been born!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)