Today is a good day because

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! JOLLY GOOD SHOW!!! Jannie, that is great! The preceding line is especially for you for your good news but also comes from the play I'm in that starts Friday. So I got to practice my lines for a very special person! So glad it all went well. Your heart is special and kind so we need to keep it healthy too!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I wish I could see you in the play, Ruby! I'll be you are soooooooooo good!

Today is a good day, because I got to "HEAR" your lines! Break a leg, Gramma!

Thank you, Ruby! :)

Hugs
Jannie
No one is alone who had friends.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

What a good day, indeed. That definitely is a good thing, Jan, and I'm glad to hear it.

What play? Hah. And I thought you liked me :cry: . You never told me about any play!!! Well, that's okay, I guess I'll still play with you anyway :? In all seriousness, break a leg! :lol:

Ann
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

I am glad to hear some good news!!!! YEA Jan!!!!! So happy to hear the good test results!

Let me add my Break a Leg, Ms Ruby!

((((BIG HUG))))) Always a good thing to see this thread hit the top of the list! Hazel
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

I wanna see Ruby in her play too. That sounds great!

What say we jump on a bus or plane or car and all meet up at Ruby's play? Ann you're close, we can car pool, unless you have a private jet or something...we'll take that.

Sounds fun don't it...Ruby's dramatic (or comedic) portrayal.

Good Luck Ruby! Have fun.

Randy

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Dearest Ann, didn't mean to leave you or anyone out!!! It's not a big deal but I finally tried out for a part at our local community theater. I am in Alice in Wonderland as a singing door and the Duchess. We have been practicing for 5 weeks and opened on the 20th. It has been looong days but I am having a ball!!! Of course it's comedy! It's a kid's play but there's plenty in it for the adults too. The director actually told me last night that he was really glad I tried out and that I should stay with it because I had "real talent"!!! HAHAHA You guys know me..... But it is fun and something I have wanted to do for a long time. I have a solo and everything, all about pepper and beating the baby when he sneezes. The kid that plays the baby is the sweetest young man about 12. (His mom says he's enthralled with me...what's THAT mean?!) I wish you guys could all come and see the play. Not that it's that great but just so we could be together. Thanks for all the "break a leg" support. We have two more week-ends to run. "And the moral is...tis love, tis love that makes the world go 'round!" Love, the Duchess!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I am sooooo envious!!! I wanna act in a play!!! It's so hard in Chicago - yeah, like I'm going to try out in something here; not a chance! All these out of work professionals; community theater here is really professional theater.

I am also so excited for you. I do believe there is magic in acting, as you are experiencing. Enjoy the magic. And when this is over, make some more magic. Lyndarae, too :D

Ann

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

lyndarae guest

Post by lyndarae guest »

today is a great day because................I woke up in a warm bed with a roof over my head and coffee to put in my pot and a job to go to..........and I have people in my life that love and care about me the sun is shineing even tho its 12 degrees out (LONGJOHNS) and my heart is full of gatitude that I am clean and sober today........I took an AA meeting into the county jail last night for women if you want to be humbled thats the place to be talk about pitiful and incomprehensible demoralization! today is a great day cause I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Today I took a mini retreat. Closed my eyes and let reality slip into the distance. Found myself, sitting on the bank of the Neoshah River. The Bald Eagles had yet to leave for their Northern home soared over the river in the rays of the sun. Off in the distance I could hear the working of the Pelaides wood pecker... Jake dog was sunning and had all four legs. Suddenly, the sound of him breaking the surface of the river. Working in rythum with the large blue cat we maneuvered along the bank till exhausted, he and I looked into each others eyes. It is early in the season. This is just the beginning of the run. I let him go and sit back and watch as the surface reveals his dark shadow continuing his journey down the stream. It is a good day. Hazel who loves to fish.
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Today is a good day because of all the wonderful people here. Even in our pain, sleepiness, and exhaustion, we are a pretty good bunch. I'm grateful to be part of the group.

Managing Your RLS

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

today is a good day because I'm going in for surgery on Monday and I contacted a couple people from this site and eventhough I've not been on, they still love me and care about me!

Love penguin
Beware the Penguin

Ronda

Post by Ronda »

Everyday is a good day for me, in pain or not in pain. My simple pleasure this morning was walking out to my compost bin, stopping by the garden to see the fruits of my not so much labor and finding an elephant ear popping up next to my cucumbers. I had planted this dried up root thinking nothing would ever happen. I had 3 stems popping out of the ground! It such shows all is not hopeless, hehe.

Ronda

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

My thoughts and prayers are with you Dear Miss Penquin!

Yes Miss Ann this is a darn good bunch and I am so lucky to have found you all!

Ronda, that is awsome. My flower and veggie gardens are so good for the soul... I like the fruits of my not so much labor - I can so relate.

Yes it is a good day! Love Hazel

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Ronda wrote:...walking out to my compost bin and finding an elephant ear popping up next to my cucumbers.
Ronda

I don't know Ronda, I'd be kinda freaked out if someone buried an elephant in my garden.
:D

brandy

Post by brandy »

I had the opportunity to counsel someone who is HIV positive, hug and touch him and show him love.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer