VOTE! Help the Foundation!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ViewsAskew

VOTE! Help the Foundation!

Post by ViewsAskew »

The Foundation entered a Storymaker's contest with a video about augmentation. But, we ALL need to vote - and like in Chicago, vote early and vote often :-).

It may be a bit tricky to get signed up to vote. It didn't work for me that way the eFriend's newsletter indicated. Here is what worked for me - I joined the YouNoodle site by registering my email. I cannot verify how it works for a Facebook, twitter or LinkedIn log in.

1. https://www.younoodle.com/podium/jr/dig ... 505eee3&#0
Go to this page.

2. Once here, find the Foundation's video.
There are a LOT of them, so you'll have to search for it either one row at a time, or by using your search engine's search function. I use Firefox and used CTRL+F to bring up the search box. Search for the word Restless. That will take you to the video. If you simply look row after row, it's about 50 rows down, 4 from the left, and you will see the title, "The Restless Legs Syndr.."

3. Join or Log in.
If you are not a member of YouNoodle you have to join log in through Facebook before you can vote. Click on the vote button, which will bring up a window to join or log in through Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. I joined with my email address.

4. Verify your registration.
Go to your email to verify your registration by clicking on a link.

5. Go back to the link in Step 1 above and click on it again. You need a new instance of the website opened and to log in to the site.

6. Find the video again.

7. Click on the icon of a hand with a thumb facing upward to vote.

I also had issues with the video loading correctly. I kept getting script errors and my page would freeze. I just told it to continue and it eventually worked.

So, be persistent! And, feel free to ask any of us if you run into trouble. I think you can vote only once...but not sure if it's a daily vote or a one time vote. And do forward to everyone you know, please!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.