Where does it hurt?

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Sojourner

Where does it hurt?

Post by Sojourner »

Anyone here experience rls symtoms in their face?

Wishing all who visit here some peace this night
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

ViewsAskew

Re: Where does it hurt?

Post by ViewsAskew »

Sojourner - I remember one person saying that - though there may have been others - did you try to use the search function? Not sure how many times the word face had been used - maybe too many to be meaningful. The person I remember hasn't been here in many years. It turned out that she had small-fiber neuropathy that was misdiagnosed as RLS.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Views, You're right about the "face" search. There were some posts regarding "trigeminal neuralgia" which (in my opinion) seems pretty much on target but apparently does not seem to be one the new neuro I have seen recently wants to consider as he has stated he has "no explanation for my symptoms" and he has "not heard of rls in the face." On the positive, test for SFN came back ok. Have to admit, that for one of the few times in my memory, I do not feel confident/comfortable with a provider, who may have long term impact on my care, regarding the rls and other symptoms I am experiencing. Mulling this over and trying to decide what do do. Take care.

Wishing all who visit here some peace this night
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I hope you find out. If I've learned only one thing here, it is that not knowing and not trusting in your provider is not only maddening but drains our psyche.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Post by badnights »

i hope that situation doesn''t last, sojourner; I hope you have some options. Ann put it well, it;s draining and stressful to lack confidence in a provider :(
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

tea4one

Post by tea4one »

At worst my symptoms could include my scalp, as though some relief would come from rubbing my noggin, but this could be subjective and nothing to do with RLS. If it was RLS related I can see symptoms arising in the face.