New Doctor

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Sojourner

Re: New Doctor

Post by Sojourner »

Views, "Happy Trails to You." Really keeping my fingers crossed for you. You go girl!

wishing all who visit here some peace this night
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

ViewsAskew

Re: New Doctor

Post by ViewsAskew »

Transfer cell phone bill to CA address - CHECK
Give two-week notice of ending insurance in IL - CHECK
Book flights and rental car - CHECK
MakedDoctor's Appt - CHECK
Take practice driver's license test- CHECK

Still need to do a few more things, but can't do a few of them until I get there. Until I actually changed the bill for my cell phone tonight, it still felt like a plan, not an actuality. When I gave the address to the cell phone company, though, it felt very real. Now, let's just hope that the mail carrier delivers the cell phone bill to my cousin!

I decided to try methadone alone for the last week. The first first three days were tough, but day 4 I slept about 14 hours. After weeks of sleeping no more than a few hours each night - and sometimes only 30-60 minutes - this we wonderful! Tonight, we'll see. Of course, each day that I take only methadone, the daytime tiredness and mental fog increases. It is so nice to sleep and wake up only a time or two. Each time I awakened I was able to do a few stretches and fall back to sleep.

There must be some middle ground. Here's hoping we find it soon - all of us.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.