that feeling

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
leggo_my_legs

Re: that feeling

Post by leggo_my_legs »

Legs, thanks, yeah. What a bummer. Last night I took the Tramadol which I alternate with Norco. I woke up, I kid you not, every 2 hrs last night!!! It sucked. I have to try to figure out if it's the hot flashes or meds not being effective. I'm not sure. I'm going to have to start keeping a sleep journal, which I didn't want to do [just being lazy]. I'm sure it will be helpful to keep the journal.

Yeah, my life right now seems to be one big logistical issue between dealing with my insurance, bad neighbors, sleep problems, etc etc. Let them eat red tape, I think the saying is for my year thus far! :roll:

He's a mini poodle. Do you have a dog? He's 8, I got him just a year ago from the pound! I love him so much. I wanted to make sure he wasn't nuisance-barking when I'm not home because of the problems with my neighbors, I suspect they're going to make a retaliatory report because of the noise complaints I've made on them yelling all the time. and I wanted to have data that he's a model citizen.

Ironic that I quit facebook over privacy concerns but then I write it all here! :lol: The difference is rls org doesn't sell my data and is a nonprofit instead of making a few people filthy rich.

I'd like to dump my gmail too over privacy concerns as well but that's kind of a pain as I have to reroute all my mail etc. I'll get there. Right now I just use it for nothing stuff.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

leggo_my_legs wrote:We have all been there. Today is that day for me. I needed sleep so bad last night. Went to bed eay. Was already feeling so emotional last night. Awful quality of sleep. Woke up with back spasm and feeling more emotional than last night. That feeling when you have one nerve left. No reserves to cope with life. I think it was the hot flashes last night that did me in.

Hate that feeling when you tried your best and still feel horrendous.

It seems like we all feel this way at times. I can be totally down because of very little sleep, then bounce back when I finally get some. As time goes by, my down time seems to be getting worse. The thing is, there really isn't a solution, just keep trying.

badnights

Post by badnights »

If I don't go to the gym for a few days, I start to get anxious and depressed. I really don't know how I made it through life before. Hockey was good, but lifting weights does something exceptional to my brain chemistry. I shouldn't say exceptional, it probably just gives me what other people think of as normal.

But if I overdo it - today I did gym and hockey - it is really bad. I have symptoms right now, I'm exhausted but I can't even sit, it sucks and I'm wishing I'd had the brains to skip gym.

I don't want to go back to feeling low and anxious every day.

Deb, there is always a solution, but it's rarely one we can see ahead of time, and maybe it's only luck that decides if we run into it or miss it. But I am convinced it's out there somewhere.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.