Impact of poor sleep

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
legsbestill

Re: Impact of poor sleep

Post by legsbestill »

"All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That is his." Oscar Wilde.

Reading your experiences today was very sad-making. I suppose at least your consultant got to see just how difficult life is for you. I hope it spurs him on to find a super effective treatment regime for you.
I hope you are sleeping like a baby as I type and wake on the morning feeling refreshed and looking like the wonderful daughter your mother produced.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

I can feel the sadness coming from your post and hope that your doctor really took on board just how badly you have been affected.
It sounds like he could not have failed to do so.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hugs to all.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

badnights

Post by badnights »

It's the lack of sleep, yawny. It slows us down mentally and trashes our memory.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

leggo_my_legs

Post by leggo_my_legs »

((yawny)) I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you have your husband to help answer questions. Sometimes when the stakes are very high, it's hard to put things into words. That might have been part of it too.

yawny

Post by yawny »

You all are so very sweet...between food intolerances that I'm still figuring out, life issues, new symptoms, and trying new medications, I've been a bit wiped out. So very nice to have a place to just sit, kick up my jerky legs, and chat with kind people that totally, and completely freakin get it.