RLS support group meetings

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
SleepyCharlie

RLS support group meetings

Post by SleepyCharlie »

I am the program director for our RLS support group in the Pacific Northwest. I would like to use the webinars at our general meetings. Does anyone out there have a good way to project the webinar/slides content to a large group? Any other suggestions about how I could present the webinar to a group (20-30 people)?

ViewsAskew

Re: RLS support group meetings

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi SleepyCharlie! First, thank you SO much for being a support group leader!

I used to have a portable projector because I did a lot of group facilitation and presentations. You can get one at Amazon, Best Buy, etc for maybe $70 to $200, depending (and much more, of course, but a cheaper one would likely work fine for your needs). You connect your laptop or phone or the like to it and then it projects! So, not terribly expensive, but not all of us have a spare $100 to $200 lying around. I wonder if some other group has one you could borrow?

here is a link to a page of them at Amazon to see what they are: https://www.amazon.com/Projectors/b?ie=UTF8&node=300334
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.