Our Amazon purchases can support the RLS Foundation

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
yawny

Re: Our Amazon purchases can support the RLS Foundation

Post by yawny »

Polar Bear wrote:…Saves so much time trekking around shops.

Didn’t know about those available spending reports...not sure I want to know, LOL! You’re right, Amazon saves so much time.

yawny

Post by yawny »

Happy Holidays to everyone...just a reminder with holiday shopping ramping up that you can contribute to the RLS Foundation for free with most of your purchases at Amazon! Since I signed up I’ve contributed $54.26.

yawny

Post by yawny »

Hi All & Happy New Year...my contribution to the RLS Foundation is now at $94.42 via Amazon.com’s free service called AmazonSmile. It takes a minute to sign up, costs you nothing, and is the exact same as the regular Amazon. It’s super easy to use, and free money toward our cause.

If you haven’t already signed up, I have instructions on page 1 of this thread, in my first post. The name of the charity is:
Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation Inc
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

yawny wrote:Hi All & Happy New Year...my contribution to the RLS Foundation is now at $94.42 via Amazon.com’s free service called AmazonSmile. It takes a minute to sign up, costs you nothing, and is the exact same as the regular Amazon. It’s super easy to use, and free money toward our cause.

If you haven’t already signed up, I have instructions on page 1 of this thread, in my first post. The name of the charity is:
Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation Inc
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

We contributed too this year. I don't know what the amount was, I believe anything helps.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

debbluebird wrote:We contributed too this year. I don't know what the amount was, I believe anything helps.
:thumbup:
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.