The joy of relief

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
legsbestill

The joy of relief

Post by legsbestill »

Am in a changeover period between neupro and Kratom. Applied the last half patch of neupro two days ago (it stopped being effective worryingly quickly this time - even at 2mg). It's always a tricky time and the legs were really bad last night even after my usual dose of Kratom. At 1.30 am I took a third dose. I was sitting (leaping about) on the side of the bed - too tired to undertake any of the usual alleviating tactics.

After short time I fell forward asleep - the Kratom completely knocked the symptoms on the head. Crawled under the duvet and sleep til 8.30am completely peacefully. It was GLORIOUS. I usually post when things are going wrong so thought I'd make one post celebrating a wonderful night.

Now I'm off to squander my precious energy moving furniture to the new house.

badnights

Re: The joy of relief

Post by badnights »

Oh what a relief that must have been! I knew exactly what you meant when you said you were too tired to try any of the alleviating tricks. So happy the kratom worked!
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

legsbestill wrote:... too tired to undertake any of the usual alleviating tactics.

Oh, do I understand that! Happened to me that last few days...

As to the relief - so happy to hear it!
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

How i wsh Kratom was legal here.

Legs - happy for you :wave:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation