Happy Birthday thread

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
becat

Happy Birthday thread

Post by becat »

Happy Birthday to Jan today.
May this new year bring health and happiness.
My all you lack is time for all you can accomplish.
May God give you strength and Love.
Yeah, Happy Birthday to You.
Love hugs and always the moon.
Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Dear Lynne,

This is an extra special birthday because of your friendship and the friendship of my friends here on the forum. Thank you so much for your love, support, and the moon!

Love and Hugs
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Jan...
All the best to you on your Birthday.
How old today?
(hee hee)

God Bless You Jan...
Randy

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hi Randy

Well, they say a woman who'll tell her age will tell everything about herself, and Lynne can vouch for the fact that it's true about me!

So, I don't mind telling you and everyone else that I'm 59 today. I have to admit that this year, as never before, I'm a bit bothered about the number. Even though my body may feel like it's 100, my mind and spirit are forever young and I'm surprised when I think that I'm actually 59. Time flies, doesn't it?

It's been a great 59 years, for the most part (a few bumps in the road along the way). My birthday wish for me (and I'll happily share it with all of you) is that a cure for RLS will eventually happen, and that all of you who suffer (and those to come) will find peace within your bodies and rest for your souls.

God bless all of you!
Jan

brandy

Post by brandy »

Happy Birthday, precious Jan! 59 is a wonderful number! You are so vibrant, but also full of wisdom beyond your young years. I know your body feels tired, but your words and your heart are obviously young. You hold in every encounter a sense of compassion, kindness and fantastic example. Blessings on your birthday and every single day thereafter. Much Love.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Happy Birthday Jan, you share the same date as my son and grandson! What a special day this is! Love Hazey
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation.

Music can be made anywhere, is invisible and does not smell. --W H Auden

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Thank you Brandy and Hazey. I've had a wonderful day.....

Love,
Jan

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Hi Jan, I hope it was a good day. I love your birthday wish. Mine for you is that by next year's birthday, how you feel now will feel like a distant memory and you will celebrate 60 dancing until the sun comes up :-).
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

cornelia

Post by cornelia »

Hi Jan, happy birthday (as happy as it can get) from me too! I am also 59. Great age, I suppose, but I know we feel at least 110. But I'm sure our minds are still young. I sincerely hope that your health will get better this year and that we will continue to hear from you. I'm sure we will.

Cheers and love
Corrie

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hi Ann and Cornelia

Thank you both for the good thoughts.

Love
Jan

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Since you received a Penguin birffday card...now inquiring minds need to know....

DID YOU PARTY IT UP GURL?!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beware the Penguin

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

Jan...you answered! Excellent.
59? Shoot that aint too bad. I bet you don't even have blue hair yet.

Always look forward to reading your posts Jan. I'm glad you're here.

Randy

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I had a GREAT birthday, Penguin..... LOVED THE CARD!!! You all are too nice to me.... :oops:

Nope, Randy, 59 ain't old at all! Oh, I have some news on the health front and it's posted under "Seeing New Neuro, etc." under General RLS.

Hugs to all
Jan

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Happy Birthday my beloved Jannie!!! (as usual I'm late) I truly hope you are doing better. I have meant to call (and we all know where the road of good intentions lead) because I have been worried about you lately. But I hope your birthday was wonderful because you certainly deserve it. WAM, for your information both Jan and I have blue hair and support hose, as well as false teeth. LOL Actually my hair was purple not too long ago. Jan, if we can survive what the past couple of years have sent our way, we can handle those birthdays as they come. You are a beautiful woman, one I am proud to call my friend. Love ya!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Hey Ruby

Love the blue hair and support hose! :lol: I think we'll make lovely old women. As I said, age is just a number and I'm very thankful I've had another year! Yes, we've been through a lot and, guess what?! There's more to come. But, we'll make it.

I had a WONDERFUL birthday! One I'll treasure for a long time.

Love you, too!!!
Jan