HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Rubyslipper

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Post by Rubyslipper »

I wish everyone a good day from deep in my heart. I love you all (don't get embarrassed WAM) and you are all my valentines. Sending lots of hugs and kisses! Ruby
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

How about candy?????
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Ann, CANDY! tee hee!
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Dang, I forgot the candy!!! How could I manage to do that on Valentine's Day??!! I wish for you all the candy you could possibly eat in all the kinds you love the most!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

becat

Post by becat »

Much love to you and to everyone.
We'll take a raincheck on the candy......you know I mean that I will expect it. LOL Not really, I'm not much of a sweet eater.
Love you TOO Momma Moooooo!
Lynne

Neco

Post by Neco »

I wish I had someone to spend V day with, haha

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I love ALL of you. You all keep me strong and make me feel loved! MAWAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

According to the International Date Line ... I'm late ... but since it's still the 14th in most other countries I think I can let that tiny inconvenience of being on the underside of the world slide just this once lol

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

♥♥♥Love you all♥♥♥ ... (¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•-"hugs to you all"-•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)

It was a double-ly good day for me ... our first anniversary! Time sure flies when you're so in love and having so much fun!!!!! I received a gorgeous bunch of lilies which have filled the house with a simply devine perfume.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

Walking After Midnight

Post by Walking After Midnight »

:oops:

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Ah, I feel better knowing there is lots of candy. Thanks.

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Happy (belated, I was busy being ignored by my doctor) Valentine's Day to you all. I wasn't a very good valentine to my dh either.

Sardsy, that's just so sweet. Flowers! We'll be going on 20 years, and flowers don't happen much anymore. Not to mention my dh had leukemia a year ago, and probably still can't have plants or fresh flowers around the house until after he gets his "baby shots" next month...

Love to you all. You're the best.

Susasn

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Just gotta tell you what I got for Valentine's Day, you will all be soooo jealous. I got TWO pairs of brown jersey gloves to wear outside when working with the calves! Now if that isn't love I don't know what is.
Love, MOOMama

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Well, you did better than I. . .I didn't get anything! I didn't give anything, either. :oops:

Managing Your RLS

ctravel12

Happy Valentine's Day

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Rubyslipper that was too much. Ain't love grand???????? I asked my dh what he got me for Valentine's day and he said it still at the store. Oh well, what can I say. I did not get him anything so I guess I cannot complain, but why not. It makes me feel good. Right ladies :wink: :wink: :wink:

Like I told dh I want flowers now not when I am dead and gone. Do you think it will happen, probably not (I mean the flowers) :lol: :lol:
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

brandy

Post by brandy »

Well, if it makes you all feel better - my bh said he should have gotten me a helmet for V Day after reading in the material we were given at the hospital that some people with really bad seizures have to have helmets. Isn't that romantic? Really, we had both planned to do our shopping on Valentine's Day prior to our big romantic theater/dinner date. Well, we got home about 5 AM after being in the emergency room all night, I slept all day and he worked from home so he could keep an eye on me. He did take a quick detour to the grocery store to get me some soup and threw in - flowers from the grocer's florist aisle, a pint of strawberries and chocolate fruit dip, a king size chocolate bar and a card. What more could a girl ask for? I got roses, chocolate-covered strawberries (sort of), chocolate and a card. Not to mention got to check "Have a seizure" off of my "To Do" list. What a day!
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. Albert Schweitzer