Here's a classic undeucated "tool" for you ...

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
sardsy75

Here's a classic undeucated "tool" for you ...

Post by sardsy75 »

The quote on this guy's blog front page ...

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but make no mistake, I am a tool.

Where I live, a "tool" is usually someone dumba$$ enough to let their mouth move light-years ahead of their brain ... usually landing themselves in hotwater of some sort ... this "tool" is no different when it comes to the ignorance stakes ...

Monday, February 12, 2007
The one about current events

I was thinking that as a fun activity (which you can play along at home) I would jump on the bandwagon. I call this game "jumping on the bandwagon" although you need neither a band, nor a wagon with which to cart them around. Jumping, also, is optional. Here's how you play- When two or more people do something stupid, you do it too. That's the only rule. I'll get the game started with a few:
- I will have a made-up disease I will call Restless Legs Syndrome. I will abbreviate it RLS so that people will ask me more about it when I tell them I have it and I will take a handful of pills.
- I will not be ashamed of my Syndrome.

- I will rush right out and buy whatever the latest iPod is as soon as it comes out.
- I will make fun of Microsoft products, even though they're just as good as anyone else's.
- I need more credit card debt, so I will put the iPod on my Discover card. I will not pay it off each month.
- I will drive an SUV. It's just me in the vehicle, but I need it. It should be a Hummer so that I can drive recklessly, with the knowledge that I am invincible in my Hummer.
- I will claim to have fathered Anna Nicole Smith's daughter.

My resolution to read more is going very well. I've finished 2 books so far this year, though I did start one of them before New Year's, so it's really only 1 and 1/2. I don't know what to read next though. Since February is a short month, I was thinking I'd read a short book so that I'd be roughly back on track to read one a month. But then I realized I wasn't going to stop reading if I finished one before the end of the month, so what is the point of trying to synchronize with the calendar. This is exactly the kind of internal debate and monologue with which I fill my days and you can never get back the time you spent reading it.

I had lunch with some friends at a Chinese buffet last week. I'm not a big fan of the buffet. Mediocre food is supposed to be better if you eat a lot of it? I am a big fan of the fortune cookie, however, but this one was pretty lame: Keep on keepin' on. What the hell kind of fortune is that? I think that was one of the Brady Bunch songs when they formed that groovy family band. You don't see enough 5+ member family bands these days. Three & four family members, sure, no big deal. But the Jackson 5, the Partridge Family, the Osmonds, the Bradys. These are the names everyone knows & remembers. I think that's how I want to be immortalized. I want to have 6-7 kids and usher in an era of the nostalgic family band. I'll be rich beyond my wildest dreams but I'm not in it for the money.

posted by tinyhands @ 11:59 PM 8 comments

I love "tools" ... they unwittingly leave themselve open to public humiliation when they write such things on their blogs ... thinking that only a few people will read it ... wake-up call ... www = world wide web = LOTS of people ... including those of us who have that "made-up disease".

Thats it from a rather sleepless and very sore me for now.
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!