I'm scared. Please help.

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Brenda,

I'm so sorry for you. Hang in there.

Rachel

sugbrendas

Post by sugbrendas »

thank you Rachel and everyone but life must go on rght?

Oh i'm so sorry guys and especially to you Rachel! We're here for RLS and i got all twisted around with my life.

Well it began with me thinking how much stress and pressure i've been under and am amazed that my RlS is controled.

God is good!

Good luck Rachel and i pray you find your cocktail and enjoy years of quality sleep!

brenda
Finally able to sleep on average 9 hours a night!
Brenda

becat

Post by becat »

Brenda you have no need to apologize.

This is what we are here for, and all that crazy stuff effects you......thus we still care.

Don't ever think your not welcome to come here and vent about life. It happens to all of us.

I had the same icky cycle in my husband's family and my own for almost 5 yrs, ( some yrs ago now). Honestly, every 3-6 months something would go down that was major. Not run of the mill stuff, but like you, huge issues that you had to deal with, no choice of turning your back.

I would just push what happened the months before back and away, and deal with the new stuff. Well, honey it added up. I took a major health hit, attitude, and emotions. There were times after that I had wished I had know the people here.

It would not have mattered what happened they would have held me up til I could tread water again.
I'm not happy your going through so much, but I'm glad your here and I'll tell you tell us anytime........your family and we can row for you some times. You would row for us!

Hugs and my prayers fill the moon tonight,
Lynne

ctravel12

I'm scared,please help

Post by ctravel12 »

Hey Rachel You are more than welcome :) :) :)

I live in arizona so it is 5:30 am your time, it is only 2:30 am my time. Does not mean that I am sleeping, but hope that I am :roll:

Brenda, I hope that things get better for you. Here is a huge hug for you from me ((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))) I hope that it helps somewhat.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Brenda,

Lynne is absolutely right. Please tell us when you need to talk. You are the one who is so happy and encouraging to others. :lol: You didn't owe me an apology at all.

CTravel,

It is now 2:30 a.m. with the thunderstorms moving in. Are you watching Jay Leno or actually sleeping? You know which one I hope it is for you and everyone else up actually reading this link at this ridiculous hour. :wink:

Hope everyone has a pain-free day tomorrow.

Rachel

Neco

Post by Neco »

6:30am.. I wish a darn thunderstorm would come through here. Nothing but cold rain the past couple days :x

KBear

Post by KBear »

Zach wrote:6:30am.. I wish a darn thunderstorm would come through here. Nothing but cold rain the past couple days :x

LOL Zach I was thinking the same thing yesterday! (I am in your neck of the woods "WI") After the warm temps on Monday and the sudden drop in temp we should have gotten thunder storms!

At least today the sun is coming out. If it isn't sunny by you yet it will be soon it's headed your way. :wink:

Sorry for going off topic. :oops:
Kathy

Link to the Mayo Clinic Algorithm:

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/pd ... 907Crc.pdf

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

That's what my dh was saying too, about the thunderstorms. That we should have gotten them. We just need the rain over hear in MN. But it's sunny and cool today. Perfect weather. :D And it's headed your way!

Susan

dellkr

Post by dellkr »

I'm a "retired" teacher working on my doctorate now, but currently I make certain that my immediate colleagues know what meds I take in case of a problem. When I was in the public schools with the little guys, I kept a bottle of Ultram in the nurse's office for "emergency" use and that way she always knew what I was taking...NEVER keep it in your classroom (that's a lawsuit waiting to happen).

Kim

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Kim,

Thanks for your input. Nice to hear from a fellow teacher.

Now here's why I groaned when I read your post and please don't take this personally.

For me to have to find coverage for my class, walk back down three flights of stairs to take my meds in just another way that this *^&%$ disease inconveniences my life, and I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING RLS/PLMD/FIBROMYALGIA. I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!

So know that I am not ticked at you for suggesting it; I am ticked because you are probably right.

RACHEL

ctravel12

Hi Rachael

Post by ctravel12 »

Oh Rachel,I just read your post and knew about your rls, but did not know that you had plmd and fibromyalgia too. Oh I am so sorry. I sure hope that you are feeling better. :) :) :)

Hang in there and hope that you have a good day.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Charlene,

My chiropractor (the only doctor who has tried to help me besides my RLS doctor) is 99% sure I have the FM. I've tested normal for everything else so I'm fine with the label.

The PLMDW I am self-diagnosing until I can get back to the doctor in a few weeks. This jerking around all over the place isn't normal. Although it could be augmentation on the Mirapex. I don't know.

Thanks for your good thoughts and right back at you,

Rachel

dellkr

Post by dellkr »

Hey Rachel, absolutely NOT ticked at your reply :D I was lucky in my school (rural county) because there were no stairs and I could beg my teaching assistant to take the controls for a moment.

Now I'm workng on a grant that has me in and out of 7 different inner city schools, all of which either have multiple stair cases or are close to 100 yards long from one end to the other (what sadistic twit designed THOSE!!!???) and I am wiped out by the end of the day. I too was dx'd with fibro aout 3 years ago, and my GP still thinks RA is just around the corner but not showing up on my bloodwork yet.

Kim