Calling the dentist tomorrow

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
moonlight

Post by moonlight »

Zack

You're not alone with teeth.
I look after mine and they just keep breaking , mostly the sides break off.
I have one that needs sorting but am too afraid to phone the dentist and I know the longer I leave it the worse it will get. :(

I wish we didn't have teeth cos they are a total pain in the ********the only difference is I don't have to pay......but that still doesn't get me there !!!!!!! :?

take care

moonight x
sleep is not only a dream

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Zach

I haven't said anything, but my teeth are in horrible shape. I have extremely dry mouth due to the meds I've been taking the last 2 years and the meds I'm on now. I've had teeth break off and have a few so bad, it is impossible to even do a root canal on them.

I got an estimate from my dentist on how much it would cost to fix everything. We're talking $7900. I have dental insurance, but I would still have to pay at least one-half that amount. Luckily, I have no pain. My teeth have been in good shape (not perfect, but good) before I went through all the crap with my back--diagnostic testing and surgery--and, now with my RLS much worse.

You do have my sympathy. I hope you get some relief soon. I hope that when you go for your dental appointment, you get a plan to fix your teeth that's is affordable.

Good luck
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

I always think that would be the first thing I would do if I won the lotto go have my teeth fixed, lucky for me too there is no pain too much anyway, I have no insurance and I cant even imagine what it would cost to get mine fixed, well if its not one thing its another!!!!!!!!
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

Neco

Post by Neco »

I left a message today so hopefully they get back to me Monday and can get me in right away to have this crack attended to.. I need some kind of temporary fix because it's really starting to hurt..

Heh my doc is gonna kill me with all these tooth problems I have a feeling.. probably going to get real stingy on my meds for sure..

I hope everything turns on OK...meh..

I've put well over $6,000 of my parents own money into my mouth so it really bothers me to keep having these problems :(