EMOTIONAL FEELINGS!!!!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

I have to agree, a harder worker woman I've never met!!! You deserve a lot of R&R and a lot more respect, too, my dear! I hope you get pampered until you can't stand it!!!! Uhhhh, I would think that would be forever!!!!

Let us know, please. Inquiring minds, you know.....

Love ya
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Oh Lyndarae all I can say "whew" the work that you do is absolutely wonderful. I know they will never find anyone like you.

You go ahead and take that much needed time off and hope that all is going well for you.

I agree with Ann and Lynne. You are totally awesome.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Thank you all for the words of encouragement, and faith you all have in me. I hope to be able to go on with this job a little longer, my step sis came and worked 5 hours with me today and we are starting again in the morning to finish it up. I think susanne the new tenant will be very pleased it is comming along nicely. Heres a bit of a funny for you........Stephan put the toliet in on Sunday took him at least 3 hours(should have done it myself) anyhow I went to go potty and the toliet almost fell off..................he didnt even tighten it down. I let out a scream and my sis came runnnig up the stairs to see me hanging in the toliet HELLO!!! He probably didnt have the right tools and mine were not there, what would they do without me?????? I told him I was leaving for 10 days and he just said ok, didnt ask any questions about who was in charge or zip...... I hate to say it but I hope there are some things that need fixen while I am a way give him a taste of the real world. One more day of hard work and I can chill out for a day or two..... get the paperwork caught up and lay around in my jammies all day. Did ya"ll see the beautiful full moon tonight???? I wanted to go chase cars but was too pooped instead just went out and did some howling lol love love love you all GOD BLESS be talking at you tomarow when I AM DONE !!!!!
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

You mean the bolts are supposed to be tight!!

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

VERY FUNNY MARK!!!!! you have made my day~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

I started this thread, because I wondered if others had all this rollercoaster emotions all the time, up and down ect........ I went to denver to visit a friend and help her paint her bedroom. I took a peek to see how ya'll were doing and have been bummed out since. I think you will all know why. I would rather have my (love fest) back than all of this bull**** going on between people. I am an inch away from checking out, I dont have the energy for all of this, this forum has always been a place for me to come and leave feeling better and now well.......... the whole thing is making my rls act up and my heart hurt. There are plenty of forums out there that are for politics, that could be argued to death go there and do what you need to. This is the rls foundation, or am I confussed??? I put out a HELP post a while back, I was in a bad way and I waited and ended up figuring it out myself, yeah I was somewhat butt hurt but I got over it. We all have our own lifes and worries and I come here because its been a safe place to speak and not be judged, well now I am not too sure. And it makes me sick to think there are newbies reading all of this bickering, why would they want to say hello and reach out when all this crap is being said. I think alot of people dont understand that this forum started out small and you could talk to everyone and we did get to know each other better its impossible to do that now. BUt it doesnt mean we dont care about everyone. We are all in this boat together, that has been our mato for ever if you dont want to row then get out, the boat has become very large and the rowers in the front dont get to see the ones in the back and visa versa but together we row, when one gets tired the others take up the slack it is as simple as that. I can see alot of good rowers jumping ship over these choppy times and some already have, we need everyone to keep strong and to focus on the things that matter, for me that is learning and sharing what I know about MY rls, and trying to support as many others as I can. We are all just as important to this task as the next one. Now do I post this or is it going to be turned around and missread, will I be judged because I care?? I guess I am going to find out, I dont have any big words to use I have always spoke from the heart, all I know is I cant row alone and if this maddness continues I will be forced to because the only way I see this boat moving forward is together not one going this way and one going that way........I believe its time for a healing and now that I am home I am going to start one, you all know the gig, if you dont there are threads about it, prayers work and that seems to be a thing noone will take ill to so I am praying that this will go away. I love you all and have found with time that love helps my rls alot better than hate any time of the day GOD BLESS ~~~~lYNDARAE

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Lyndarae good to see you back and hope that you had a nice restful time in Denver.

Please do not check out as I know you are upset but this will blow over and understand what you are saying about newbies coming on and seeing all of this.

When I posted on the non rls it was about some medical problems I was having and not relating to rls and other personal things and I got some wonderful support from this family. Myself I do not like talking about politics nor religion as everyone has there own opinion and sometimes it is best left unsaid.

I hope that you continue to join us on the chat line as we do have a great time and alot of laughing which is definitely good for the soul. Again, welcome back it is good to see you posting again.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Hey girlfriend, Thanks for the welcome home, REST!!!!!!! ARE you serious!!!!hahahahaha I came home to get a vacation, painting her bedroom was a large job but it came out delightful, in fact guess what I am doing YUP painting mine now, cant help myself. But I did get alot of time to think about my situation here and I will be presenting them with a new contract very soon. Gawd the trip was horrible stuffed into shuttles and busses and planes with no where to move my legs, it took all the strengh I have to not have a panick attack and I am paying for it today my legs ache soooooooo bad. Took me 12 hours to get there I could have drove in 14 and had more fun..... One thing tho I for some reason slept really well there took naps and everything................she must have thought I was lazy oh welllllllllll she knows me pretty good and it felt so good to get away from here for a while I needed a brain rest. So much to do and so little time. Your post has taken some heay weight from my heart and I love you for it thanks hon~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

So glad to hear that you go there and back; but mostly that you had a great time with her and loved what you were doing. It's those little joys I have to remind myself to spend my time focusing on. The other stuff seems like it grows like fungus and takes over...but it's only me giving it more importance. Thanks for the reminder for me to be happy in the little things today...and hopefully tomorrow.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Thanks Ann, It is so easy to loose sight of what is important huh, Thank GOD we all have each other to remind us from time to time. This trip gave me so much time to reflect on myself and I have alot of work to do hahahaha, but with that in mind, I am still making time for fun cause I heard a song once that says thats all girls want to do, well wouldnt that be nice hope you are well, keep up the good work and try to stay out of trouble LOL ~~~~~~~~~Lyndarae

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

Hey L, Welcome back. If you're looking for more fun....I have some painting to do. Interested ???

:D

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

M..............anytime anywhere its my passion ~~~~~~~L

becat

Post by becat »

Well Miss Lyndarae, glad you are home. Was totally scared you'd get stuck there until sping. LOL

Sorry to here your legs didn't like the flight, mine don't either and can often cost a full day of any vacation or trip.

Rest while you can, comfy with your warmer and yes, even better a new contract.
Gettem' girlfriend.

hang in there and we will talk soon,

Love Lynne

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

lyndarae wrote:we need everyone to keep strong and to focus on the things that matter, for me that is learning and sharing what I know about MY rls, and trying to support as many others as I can... GOD BLESS ~~~~lYNDARAE

Welcome back, Lyndarae. What you wrote is totally true, and I hope we can get back to the basics soon.
Susan

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

YEAH, Me too girlfriend, thanks for the welcome back, you take care~~~Lyndarae