Come back soon, Mark

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
ViewsAskew

Come back soon, Mark

Post by ViewsAskew »

Some of you may have noticed that Mark hasn't been here in the last few days. He asked us to post this:

Mark wrote:As some of you may know, I am currently spending time between two residences several states apart--one with a computer and one without. In the near future there will likely be large chunks of time when I will not have access to a computer and will be unable to fulfill the duties of moderator in the manner that I think is in the best interest of this Board and which the Board deserves. Consequently, I have resigned my moderator status. I hope to continue my presence here intermittently until (literally and figuratively) the dust settles. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause for the Board.

M.

I know that each Mod will miss him tremendously. He's been a wonderful asset to us in many ways. I hope he hurries back to his "old" home....or finds a computer in a dumpster 8)
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

Mark............Thanks for all you do I will miss you~~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

Mark, you have been a true asset to this board in every way. Take care of yourself and come back to us in whatever form you can when the time is right for you.
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

Take care Mark. Don't be too busy to still check in now and then. Thank you for your volunteer service,

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Yes, good luck Mark. Hope to see you soon.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

waterloo2

Post by waterloo2 »

I wondered where Mark was hope he comes back soon.

gill

cmoore1958

Post by cmoore1958 »

Mark (M),

You have been a wonderful part of my soaking in the information on this horrid disease. I miss your input and candor. I hope you are well and will keep in touch. Know that we love you and miss you a lot -- but understand your situation.

Take care of yourself, my friend.

Love ya,
Cyn (58) (C)
Even when we are by ourselves, we are never truly alone.

My motto: It's MY pitty-party and I'll vent if I want to.

becat

Post by becat »

You already know how my heart feels.

But a Thank you is in order and that is from us all.

Your will not be away too long we hope, but do enjoy the freedom it brings, my friend.

I can't thank you enough for all you did for me.

New eyes when I needed them most.

Hugs and always, a moon full of my thoughts and prayers of peace for you.

Lynne

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

Mark...

Thank you so much for all you've done here. You will be missed, as you can see. I hope you don't make yourself a stranger!!!!

With much respect
Jan
No one is alone who had friends.