FLOWERS

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
lyndarae

Post by lyndarae »

hey ed, sorry I didnt see this sooner I have been keeping busy(hey what's new) but to get back to your question I bought the potassium Gluconate Nature Made brand at Albertsons........ I was having cramps in my legs and feet so I started the potassium 550mg 1 a day and the cramps got sooooooo bad I was in tears so I stopped taking them and the cramps stopped, not all together but not as painful.

Go Figure!!!! ~~~~~~~~Lyndarae
You cant be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Hey girlfriend

Good to see you've emerged from the other side feeling a lot better. You were in my thoughts every day.

Had a three readings done a few weeks ago. Very interesting and extremely spot on. I'm under strict orders to take some time out for me before my time is out. So, I better get myself organised.

Having the job at the bookshop has been a Godsend! I didn't realise just how lonely I had become being couped up in the house all day whilst I was battling my body trying to get outside again. It's SO GOOD!

There are some slight setbacks going on at the mo, but i'll throw that into my thread where I can keep track of it.

Love and hugs to you my dear
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!