chat room\

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
ctravel12

chat room\

Post by ctravel12 »

Tomorrow I will be in the chat room at 6 pm Arizona time. Hope to see everyone and the new ones that just joined, please come chat with us. We have a great time.

Everyone have a great evening.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Effective today (October 21, 2008)I am resigning from the Monday Night Chat Room. I am involved in other projects leaving very little time for myself.

I have enjoyed chatting with all of you and it was a pleasure to meet alot of new people.

I have made some wonderful friends on this board and will miss all of you.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

Thanks, Charlene, for all you've done for this group. You've been a great chat host! Best wishes with your other endeavors.
Susan

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Susan thank you so much for your nice comment. I really appreciate that.
I hope that you are feeling better.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

becat

Post by becat »

Miss Charlene, my friend, my sister, my love.

You have done a great service to our board and to the Foundation, with each and every thing you have taken on. Bravo and Thank you from deep within my heart.

People like you just don't come around often and I so appreciate your efforts within this community.

The heart is a very easy thing to share and you did that so very well.

God's blessings and may he bless you, as you have us.

Thank you.

Hugs, love, and a moon full of prayers that your plate is never too full.
Lynne

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Lynne
Thank you so much for your wonderful message. I am so blessed to know you and have you as my friend plus a sister.

Love you and please take care of yourself.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I'll add my thanks to the growing chorus. It was wonderful knowing you'd be there; dependable, friendly, welcoming.

You will be missed, I am sure, and someone will have a hard time filling your shoes.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Ann thank you for your kinds words. They are definitely appreciated. I will miss everyone and love all of you.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Sojourner

Post by Sojourner »

C, Also sincerest appreciation for all you have done and your other voyages. I think you (and the chat) were one of the first contacts I made here and I know that, for me, it was life changing with respect to my rls and just general well being. So, much thanks. I hope your departure from the chat does not mean we will not see you on the board even every so often. Say it isn't so and.... you go girl!!

M.
This post simply reflects opinion. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Some assembly required.

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Thanks Mark. No you will still see my on the board from time to time and thank you for the nice comment. I always enjoyed chatting with you. You take care of yourself and hope that you are doing better.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Hi Charlene, I have never been in a position to make use of the chat time, but thank you for your contribution.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi PB thank you so much for your nice comment. You take care of yourself and have a great week.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time