Loved most of my time here

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
becat

Loved most of my time here

Post by becat »

Well the choice has been made for me, as of yesterday, I thought I was talking to someone at the foundation about my leaving.

As you can see around the board I have been taken off, which told me everything I needed to know.
I'm still a member.......but not in service to you all anymore. Seems as though, I didn't count amoung the wanted.

It's ok, less stress is better. I just have to say that I love you all. New or old, you rbeat in my heart.

Take Rubyslippers words to heart. Heart is what is needed to substain this board.
Think before typing or edit before posting.

My love to you all, and a huge full moon of prayers to you all.

Peace out Y'all. Need to think about my work and worth to this community.

Love Y'all
Lynne

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Hi Lynne, I have just come onto the site this evening, and haven't caught up with all of the posts, so I'm not quite sure what is happening/has happened.

Please don't ever doubt your value or your worth. You have been a rock. I have always looked for you.

Take care. xx
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Hi Lynne
They are losing a very supportive, caring and wonderful person. You have helped more people and know they are very greatful for that and I am one of them.

You take care and take some well deserved time for yourself. You have more than earned it.

Love you my dear friend.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

You're totally bailing? Really? I don't think anyone here wants that. I sure don't. Don't let forum politics screw things up. I wish people wouldn't leave over things like that.

If you need time off, I guess that's totally understandable, but don't stay away...
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.

sardsy75

Post by sardsy75 »

Girlfriend

I wish I could fly right to your side and give you the hugest hug and tell you it'll be alright. But all I can do is say that until I next hear from you, I'll be filling the moon with thoughts and prayers for one of the sweetest and best friends a person could ever ask for.

Lynne, you are a special, special person and I feel it is a priviledge that I've been allowed into your life. You take all the time you need to clear your head and your heart. I'll definitely be here when you get back.

Ruby is so right ... Heart is what's needed to keep this place a rollin along. Maybe we all need to sit back a minute and reflect on how we want this board to be; a friendly, supportive, mission inspired group who strives to achieve the proper notoriaty (sp?) we desire/need? or a group where people burr up and take sides at the most minute` of disagreements or differences of opinions. We're not children, so why are we acting so, lately?

Love you girl
xoxo
Nadia

My philosophy is simply this: Life is too short to be diplomatic. Your friends should not care what you do, or say; and for those who are not your friends ... their loss!!!

becat

Post by becat »

Thank you my lovelies. It meant so much to hear from you, thank you for your hearts and love.
The support is so important, I hope all you know my contact info. If not PM me and I will forward to you.

PB, I do know my own self worth, but was not shown worth within the Foundation it seems. O well. It is was it is and they had every chance to let me know one way or another. They did. :?

Aiken, I'm not sure others feel that way, but I'm darn glad you do.

Nadia, you, Jumpyowl, and Ruby caught me, ever so lovingly. I am hoping that I have not let you down by my exit. As I was here for life, and for those to follow us......not for the rules, guidelines, etc.... I was a member that believed the board took charge itself, rather well. I feel as though I have not paid back what you all gave to me in full. One of the things that breaks my heart.

CT, my lady in AZ. You know how I love you and that will never change. Ever.

I hold each of you in my heart. Forever, and may we never not be in contact or there for one another.

Hugs Love and a Moon full of prayers for you all.

Lynne

ctravel12

Post by ctravel12 »

Lynne
So good to hear from you and know how much you have been and will be missed.

Love you my dear friend.
Charlene
Taking one day at a time

cornelia

Post by cornelia »

Becat!! I don't visit these pages often and I only just now read about your leaving the board. I don't know what happenend of course, but I feel sad and I will miss you, really really miss you, although I don't post a lot for energy reasons. I wish you less stress and all the best and I hope you will post as a regular member?

Hug, Corrie

Hos
Voice Chat Host

Post by Hos »

I don't know what's going on but Lynn please know your are the heart and soul of this board. I don't know why your not moderating any more but it doesn't matter, it's not the word "moderator" that's important, it's the word "becat."

Your passion is what makes you a leader / advocate so stay close to it no matter what!