Thank you!

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
pedrime

Thank you!

Post by pedrime »

Just wanted to give a general thank you to all the wonderful people on this board.

Cyberspace cracks me up--I visit a twin parents' board and it is very cliquey. Unless you're a daily poster fuggetaboutit; no one responds to your inquiries. I'd rather have a life than post 50 times a day about homemade organic baby food and the benefits of breastfeeding until kindergarten. Happy to say I'm more inclined to Roseanne-style parenting.

Anyway this site couldn't be more opposite. Thank you for your great advice, kindness and support. I may be an infrequent visitor but I can always count on being welcomed here.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Yeah, I love this site too.

Roseanne style parenting..... way to go girl !!!
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Your post cracked me up... thanks for my morning giggle. I like to start my day that way and it happens all too infrequently.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.