Lamisil

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
pedrime

Lamisil

Post by pedrime »

Hi everyone--I hope you all are well! I did a search on this but couldn't seem to locate anything. Did anyone have a bad experience with Lamisil? Did not want to fill my script until running it by the experts. (I have runner's toe and there may be other options for treating it anyway)

Thanks for your time!

Meg

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

The antifungal medicine? I've never heard of anyone having problems with that, other than the expense of it.
Susan

nitewriter

No effect noticed here

Post by nitewriter »

I took Lamisil for about 3 weeks and didn't notice any effect on my sleep or daytime symptoms. Didn't cure my nail fungus, but my dermatologist thinks I'm one in a thousand. :?