Chocolate

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
jy13131

Chocolate

Post by jy13131 »

:x
I think I have clearly decided that CHOCOLATE (one of Gods most precious gifts to the human race!) aggravates my RLS. Mine has been well under control for about 4 days with minimal meds and TODAY I ATE SOME CHOCOLATE!! I grieve the loss of this luxury food item but the price is too high to pay!
jy13131

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

OMG, the though of actually giving up chocolate. :shock: Shudder.
Susan

Aiken

Post by Aiken »

I've tried to drop my chocolate intake. If it's any help... depending on when you have issues, you might find that you can have a little during your off-time. I tend to have a little chocolate early in the day, and it doesn't cause me problems. I don't quite have the chocolate tooth that many girls do, but I am quite fond of it, especially the dark stuff.

Luckily, like a pavlovian response, I don't really crave chocolate in the evenings anymore. My subconscious has worked out the cause+effect too well to allow that. :)
Disclaimer: I often talk about what I do and what works for me, but these are specific to me and you should always consult a healthcare professional before trying these things yourself, lest you endanger your health or life.