irritating habits

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

irritating habits

Post by Polar Bear »

Why do some people not wipe the crumbs off the kitchen worktop after buttering bread.... etc. ???

(We won't even mention the toilet seat) :roll:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Isn't it funny how we each have different triggers as to what drives us crazy?

My hubby would DIE if he lived with my best friend. She is not at all concerned about her physical environment. He's obsessed by it.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Scarlett46

Post by Scarlett46 »

Not rinsing dishes after using them. :evil:
Especially crusted on cereal... UGH!
"After all... Tomorrow is another day!"

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

I HATE the dishes sitting in the sink IN WATER. That ucky, mucky, nasty, cold and dirty water....putting my hands it is almost unbearable!

But, I could care less about rinsed dishes in a pile on the counter, lol. Just rinse them and stack them OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!

My hubby? He cannot abide anything out of place on the counter. He has to stick it in the sink, preferably soaking!

You can already see the conflicts that arise.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Taking dishes as far as the kitchen counter and leaving them there, why not take the next step and open the dishwasher door and put them into it.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

badnights

Post by badnights »

opening an envelope or package and leaving the packaging on the counter, when the garbage is 2 feet away.

SquirmingSusan

Post by SquirmingSusan »

My son will cook eggs and not rinse the bowl he used when he scrambled them. Dried on eggs are the worst, with dried on cereal running a close second. Oh and the daughter always leaves milk sit in glasses until it turns to an ugly mixture of cheese and mold. Both kids walk some of the dishes, sometimes, into the kitchen and set them on the counter, unrinsed, not even near the sink or dishwasher. And I am always picking up trash that they were too lazy to put in the waste basket. Sigh.

I could write a novel about the annoying things my dh and kids do.
Susan