re: discussion board

Share how living with this disease can and does impact your relationships. How do you cope? What questions to you have?
Betty/WV

re: discussion board

Post by Betty/WV »

Don't know what is happening, I can't log on to the Discussion board the way I always did. I contacted the netcommunity@rls.org and we thought it was resolved. Help anyone know what is going on. Sometimes my emails to the netcommunity doesn't even go through.

BETTY/WV
Thanks to rls.org, I have learned so much about my condition. I have received encouragement from my friends here. This is a site I can come to when I am up most of the night, and I vent, and know those who read my messages understand

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Betty, are you still having trouble?

I am guessing you can get in, but it's different....is that right?
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Betty/WV

Post by Betty/WV »

Yes,Viewsaskew: I can't get in the way I used to, Wonder why? I can get in by clicking on "View Your Posts", or "View Unanswered posts." or by clicking on my last post and it will open up that post. Very confusing to me, I'm not to computer savvy anyway and if it is changed I am lost. Why is it different do you know. Also when I am on discussion board and cllick the back button , I get a message that the Webpage has expired. I don't understand that either.

Would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,,,, BETTY/WV
Thanks to rls.org, I have learned so much about my condition. I have received encouragement from my friends here. This is a site I can come to when I am up most of the night, and I vent, and know those who read my messages understand