Boys !!

Anything on your mind that isn't about RLS? It's nice to realize that there is life beyond this disease and have an opportunity to get to know our online family in a different context.
Polar Bear

Boys !!

Post by Polar Bear »

This is just by way of a little light relief :)

I have four boys = one son and 3 stepsons. Two of them live out of the country, one in England and one in the US.
On Sunday it is Mothers Day here in the UK, and this morning I had a beautiful delivery of flowers via interflora. The card said Happy Mothers Day but no indication who it was from. So I rang the florist.

She looked up the order which gave no indication of country of origin and she confirmed the message had indeed been simply Happy Mothers Day. Knowing the personalities of the boys and knowing my own son it particular and reckoned it was from him. Everything is done in haste and with a laid back attitude. The florist was able to confirm that the order had been placed on line at 2.30 am............ hmmm.... that would make it 6.30pm on West Coast USA. Sounds likely

I reckon Detective Betty has a good chance of being right :thumbup:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

badnights

Re: Boys !!

Post by badnights »

Pretty good, Betty! Whodunnit... Are you going to call him and thank him, then see what he says? hee hee
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Yes they were from him.

He says..... hmmm... yea.... I might have forgotten to put names on it.

Thing is - he is a highly regarded Dr in Physics/Chemistry providing support to the pharmaceutical industry.
Lord help us all :roll:
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

rthom

Post by rthom »

AHH now things make more sense.... :wtf: :lol: :clap:

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Too funny. Thanks for the smile :-).
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

That is sooo funny! I have three daughters and they are all good about birthdays and such but my middle daughter is the really thoughtful one. So far though, they haven't forgotten to sign their names! :lol:
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)