USING SOMA (CARISOPRODOL)

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
LAURIEM

USING SOMA (CARISOPRODOL)

Post by LAURIEM »

IV'E BEEN USING THE GENERIC OF SOMA, A MUSCLE RELAXER, FOR THE PAST MONTH & I AM SYMPTOM FREE! I TAKE 1-1/2 TABLETS AT NIGHT AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT THROUGH WITHOUT GETTING THOSE ANNOYING JUMPS & FEELING LIKE I HAVE TO MOVE MY LEGS. IT'S WORTH A TRY!

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

Lauriem, I am so happy for you. Any time we can experience some sense of normalcy certainly helps! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you continue to be symptom free! Hazel

TxSongBird

Post by TxSongBird »

I also take SOMA for my fibromyalgia at night, but I still need the Requip for the restless legs. The Soma relaxes me, but it didn't prevent the movement of my legs. My Fibromyalgia is flaring now so I am taking the Soma more frequently than usual.

Donna
Donna