Today is a good day because

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

today is a good day because,

i've battled a demon that is my supervisor and i've come to the conclusion that he is nothing in my life and i am a great human being and i have a LOT of people who love me

one day at a time is how i will come into work and my happiness is all that matters....

Love you Penguin
Beware the Penguin

ksxroads

Post by ksxroads »

That makes my day! Penquin you have reached nobility! The ability to face adversity and not lose sight of ones true self! ((((BIG HUG))))) Love Hazel sending many *********positive thoughts**********

becat

Because the sky was beautiful

Post by becat »

Today was good.
I know that even though I am not there this year......the skies in New Mexico were awesome.
Here's the link to the Albuquerque Ballon Fiesta.

http://www.aibf.org/Gallery/i_gallery.p ... =Ascension

It didn't work out that our family could crew for my uncle this year. That was a bummer.
But when I am there, my heart sings, my eyes never see enough, and my spirit soars amoung the clouds. Not to mention my tummy is happy with the foods from my childhood. AHHHHH green chile. hmmmm Food for the soul.
Hugs to all.

cc2

Post by cc2 »

Penquin~
Thankyou for your Thread and your words, you inspire me!

Today was good.
Although my yesterdays were filled with being alone with RLS
Today and beyond I know I will never be alone again.

Love to all.
CC
What a long strange trip it has been
CC

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Today is good because all those that have to suffer with RLS have found a family here!

No one will EVER feel alone again.

This is a beautiful thing!

Love
Penguin
Beware the Penguin

jrowley

Post by jrowley »

Becat the balloons are awesome love the share.

Post by Guest »

It is good to have such a family!!! I needed that vision of all those brightly colored balloons, yes indeed just what I needed to get me looking up once again!!!
It IS a good day. Love to all of you, Hazel

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

In writing another post I realize how lucky I am to have found such a good doctor. Sometimes I whine about how far away he is, but it is a small price to pay when so many of the people here have not yet found a doctor like that. I went through nine docs to find him, and I was anxious, cranky, and angry while going through one after another, sometimes waiting 3 months to see the "next big thing" who would turn out to be awful in some way.

So, if anyone is struggling with this: please take heart. It is an awful thing to have to go through, but with perserverence and hope sometimes the best things do happen.

Ann
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Rubyslipper

Post by Rubyslipper »

I have bronchitis and feel like crap; because of this I am missing a party I really wanted to go to. My husband is sick so I'm not getting much sympathy. The weather sucks. My good friends here are too far away to visit. But today is a good day because I HAVE my good friends here. My daughter is pregnant and I'm going to be a GRANDMOTHER!!! I have so much to be thankful for (except that I can't take hardly any meds because they make the RLS worse). But I'm going to be a GRANNY!!! I have such GREAT friends here who care about me and that I love. It is a great day. Did I tell you...I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!!
You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself! (Glinda of Oz)

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A GRAMMA RUBY!!!!!!!

Love Penguin
Beware the Penguin

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

It's a good day because for a few days I was wondering about Penguin. I was JUST coming to this section to post a "where are you" post", and here you are! I hope you have been away because you were busy, and not because of RLS and/or other health problems.

Ann

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

Penguinrocks

Post by Penguinrocks »

Ann,

thank you so much for thinking about me. I've been reading posts and ya, I've been struggling when there is no medication for me to take to help.

But today is a good day because I woke up....

love
penguin
Beware the Penguin

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Aye, today is a good day because I woke up, too. I am so sorry you are still struggling with this; my thoughts are with you.

Ann

Managing Your RLS

Post by Guest »

Today is a GOOD DAY because I had a stress test this morning, and my HEART IS FINE! Today is a GOOD DAY because I have friends who care about me! AND, today is a GOOD DAY because I treasure this place and the people on here!

HUGS
Jan

jan3213

Post by jan3213 »

OOOPS! Forgot to Log In. The above "Guest" is me!

Jan
No one is alone who had friends.