Oils

Please share your experiences, successes, and failures in using non-drug therapies for RLS/WED (methods of relief that don't involve swallowing or injecting anything), including compression, heat, light, stretches, acupuncture, etc. Also under this heading, medical interventions that don't involve the administration of a medicine to the body (eg. varicose-vein operations, deep-brain stimulation). [This forum contains Topics started prior to 2009 that deal with Non-prescription Medicines, Supplements, & Diet.]
barbeegee

Oils

Post by barbeegee »

I've looked at Oils...especially one called Lavender and you use it through Aromotherapy. I ordered the pot and the lavender so I'll report back.

badnights

Re: Oils

Post by badnights »

Thanks, should be interesting.
Beth - Wishing you a restful sleep tonight
Click for info on WED/RLS AUGMENTATION & IRON
I am a volunteer moderator. My posts are not medical advice. My posts do not reflect RLS Foundation opinion.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

Lavender is supposed to be conducive to sleep but doesn't have what it takes for me.
Good luck
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

2BassetMom

Post by 2BassetMom »

I have tired several oils using a diffuser. They smell nice but I haven't seen any effect on my RLS. I have a sweet daughter-in-law who is quite knowledgeable on this subject and she has tried several combinations to no avail. The best I can say is that I found them to be comforting.