Back Surgery and RLS plus spasms

For everything and anything else not covered in the other RLS sections.
debbluebird

Re: Back Surgery and RLS plus spasms

Post by debbluebird »

I have cut back on the methadone by 1 half tablet. I was taking 2.5 mg every 6 hours. Now I am taking b 2.5 mg every 8 hrs.
Before I did this my sleep started to change again to fewer hours. I've gone from 8 and 10 hours to 4 and 6 hrs. Mostly 4 hrs.
Last night I slept a couple of hrs in the evening. 8 pm to 10 pm. Then I was awake all night. It feels like her alertness.
Spasms are reducing.

Polar Bear

Post by Polar Bear »

deb - It;s good to hear that your spasms are reducing but such a shame to have your sleep lessen.
Betty
https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/a ... 0/fulltext
Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

Over all, sounds like this was a very good thing.
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.

debbluebird

Post by debbluebird »

Before I reduced the methadone, my sleep was ok and I was having milder spasms. The last 2 weeks has been difficult, less sleep. I figure withdrawal from methadone, but I'm determined to stop taking it.
About a month ago I bought some Hemp oil. I have only taken it a few times. Every time I take some I sleep better. Yeah !

ViewsAskew

Post by ViewsAskew »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Ann - Take what you need, leave the rest

Managing Your RLS

Opinions presented by Discussion Board Moderators are personal in nature and do not, in any way, represent the opinion of the RLS Foundation, and are not medical advice.