Excellent article on opioids

Use this section to discuss your experiences with prescription drugs, iron injections, and other medical interventions that involve the introduction of a drug or medicine into the body. Discuss side effects, successes, failures, published research, information about drug trials, and information about new medications being developed.

Important: Posts and information in this section are based on personal experiences and recommendations; they should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider.
mercy7161

Re: Excellent article on opioids

Post by mercy7161 »

Hello legsbestill--
I'm Mercy from Ohio in the US. I've been doing a little research on the kraatje.eu site you mentioned and am interested in what variety of kraatom you use. My RLS is so awful anymore. My mother had it from age 15, and then she also had fibromyalgia later in life. I waited until my late 30s to start having RLS symptoms, but I've certainly made up for it! (I'm 58 now.) And I'm also having trouble with fibro, and it doesn't respond to medical marijuana (which was fine with me, cuz I never liked it). Anyway, I can't seem to find any here in the States, and I see that Kraatje will, so I thought I would get more information from someone with experience.
Thanks in advance,
Mercy

stjohnh

Post by stjohnh »

Hi Mercy, welcome to the RLS community. You will find lots of helpful people here, folks who "get it" when we ***** and moan about how awful RLS is. Anyway, I'm not sure what your question is. If it is where to buy kratom, one sourch is
https://www.phytoextractum.com/buy-red- ... der-online

This link should go directly to Red Vein Borneo, the most common strain recommended on this forum, also the one I use.

This vendor is not the least expensive, but is reliable, usually has what you want in stock, and will ship overnight if you are in a hurry.
Blessings,
Holland

mercy7161

Post by mercy7161 »

Stjohnh--
Thanks so much!
Mery